Bollywood is in our blood. We always like to correlate the situation of our life with the scene of any movie. Someone like to act like a hero and someone love to be villain.
Here are the list of 25 famous Bollywood dialogues, I have replaced the original words in these dialogues with some funny (or not so funny) situations in day-to-day life of IT/Software corporate world.
All hard-wired and soft-wired people, take a fun ride of these humorous responses of your life –
- Client/Customer is always rowdy. His requirements are as miserable as rowdy Akshay Kumar’s mind; He don’t mind to do the things that he never mentioned.
- And this is how…people would like to introduce their self. Product name is enough to present their achievements in past.
- Here is the project manager…eagerly asking about deployment dates to his team members.
- Investigation of some missed defects is not less interesting than this legendary scene of Sholay where Gabbar is ragging Kalia and his mates. Don’t forget to read the whole conversation 🙂
- Here is the responses of QA to his team about missed defects after postmortem is done.
- This is the story of every project. Developer and QA are like cat and mouse and their fight turn into most interesting drama of software project. Khamosh…Shatrughan Sinha can better describe this in his famous dialogue
- Not …drama of QA and developer is not over yet…Mr. Amitabh Bachhan and Shashi Kapoor would also like to contribute in this fight of moral and values.
- How can we forget our beloved BABUJI and his SANSKARS. Please excuse QA for some time; this is the fight between two developers on integration defect and SANSKAR of BABUJI are perfect to explain this situation –
- Lets bring the QA back into action; He is afraid of rejection of defect.
- Here is the angry developer asking QA to not let the manager know about defects.
- Here is the developer get irritated by Data base administrator who always missed to deploy/execute the correct SQL scripts.
- This is the most common word of any team lead to his team for the importance of unit testing of code.
- Vijay Dennanath Chauhan as project manager is terrifying a fresher who is joining IT industry and client call first time.
- Code reviews are always important…Only lover like Rajkumar of Pakeeza can explain it beautifully what the love for defect free code is …
- Saudagar Rajkumar is not a lover but a calm boss also. What a cool manner he is discussing the appraisals with his subordinate …
- Here is USULO wala devloper who is very much obsessed with back-end technologies only and prefer to work on data base and sql scripts instead of UI
- Server administration is the backbone of any project. Once he is down; no one can live happily.
- The Philosophy of Anand Rajesh Khanna is for everyone in the IT industry. Keep the task status updated …Don’t mind about task
- One last from QA and developer. Most painful situation of the developer’s life is Defect is reproducible in QA’s machine not his. So neither he can fix it nor he can close it.
- Meanwhile…hidden expression of an engineer with no project (on bench) for HR
- Expression of a project manager after successful delivery of project
- On the other side…desperation of project manager on failure of project
- No…we are not leaving on-site coordinator. Only Anarkali of Mugal-e-Azam can understand the pain of him
- Here is the most owckward situation in IT industry…An issue reproduces in customer demo…not during internal testing
- Last but not least…Reaction of a Hitler project manager on the last day of his team member
Don’t forget to mention your views on this article and let us know if we missed any:)
Disclaimer – All images used in this article are copied from Google Search. Author edited and added the text in these images.